The Board of Management is set up to manage the school on behalf of the Patron for the benefit of the children in the school and their parents. The Board of Management is made up of representatives of the parents and teachers in the school, representatives of the patron and also community representatives who have a particular interest or expertise.
The Board of Management is the legal entity with responsibility for the overall management of the school. It provides leadership and ensures effective management of the school. All eight members of the Board, once appointed, act together as a unit. Individuals do not act as representatives of various groups within the Board.
The Board of Management 2023 – 2027 are:
- John Keogan – Chairperson
- Pauline Bonner -Secretary/Principal
- Fr. Gabriel Kelly – Patron nominee
- Caroline McKenna- Community Nominee
- Michael Clarke -Community Nominee
- Laurie Stephens- Teacher’s Nominee
- Lorraine Rogers – Parent Nominee
- Luke Reilly- Parent Nominee